Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello November, Goodbye peace-of-mind...

At first when i changed my calendar to November i thought “Gosh, time has passed so fast”. I was looking forward to the start of my holidays and planning all the ground-breaking work i was going to do, but then.... There it was..... the new Astro Magazine


(Huh... i wonder what happened to it... Heh-Heh-Heh)

And then Seventeen Magazine!!!


And then i realized... November is going to be full of Twilight!!! And not the good kind either.. its the bad Hollywood-influenced type.... Gah! D: No.....!!!! Not only is the second New Moon coming out... The first movie is gonna be on Astro too... In my own house!!!
Although i must admit... the wolf pack look awfully H-O-T-HOT... =)





GO TEAM JACOB!!! ♥♥♥


0 comments: