Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 24, 2009

My new and improved "Bella's Bracelet"





In a previous post i mentioned the "Bella's Bracelet" that I made for myself... http://dzworld-heartbeat-of-life.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-bellas-bracelet.html








But then it was just a heart and it wasnt even permanently attached... haha.




So now i redid the whole thing and it looks great....




I went on Ebay and got copper wolf charms, and bought a new shinier swarovski crystal heart. I also changed the bracelet which is now more charm bracelet-ish... :D








Ta-Daa!!!











And then i turned the heart from the previous bracelet into a keychain. Along with anothe wolf charm and an apple... Unfortunately it isnt red but oh well... beggers cant be choosers.... The heart actually looks better here after i removed the back =)




but now i have 15 other wolves and no idea what to do with them.... HAHAHAHA!

0 comments: