Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Limited Edition Twilight Book Cards

So, i am a Twihard fan... (Really Dorothy??!!!? how would ANYONE have know something like that??!!!?) I know, it isnt obvious but its true..... So, first things first. I saw it and i wanted it but i couldnt afford it... and i kinda already had it... I wont tell you what but some of you should be able to guess.... (psst... its the stunning boxed set, complete with all four hardcover books as well as four collectible prints)




Anyway, in my irritation, i was hit with inspiration to make something.... Cards with Twilight cover pictures and quotes behind...




And they turned out great!!!









And out of the goodness of my heart i've decided to share these.... =)









Here they are....




These are 4"x6" inch (the size of 4R pic) cards with the Twilight cover pics on the front and quotes from the book on the back....

Front

Back

This is only for those in Malaysia. Rm 12 for all 4. This includes postage.

Ordering ealier does not mean you will get it sooner. I'll send all orders out at once, please understand. I recommend that the best time to make your order is between 11 to 16 May. But you may place your order now.

All payment must be made by 16th of May. Either through PayPal or Bank Transfer.

Details will be given after you have sent your order to gurlz_rule_13@hotmail.com

You need to include :-

Name, Full Address, Number of sets (4 cards in each) and payment method.

Title your email as the title of this blog post (Limited Edition Book Cards) or I might delete it.

There is no limit to the amount of sets, just that orders and payment must be made before 16th May.

Any questions please email me.

P/s : I do not own any rights to the grapics or the words at the back. It is all from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.

0 comments: