Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3!!!

Toy Story 3!!! In 3D!!!
I am sooo excited, I can't wait to see it. It's only like my most favorite cartoon from Disney's Pixar Everrrr.....


So to win preview tickets from Nuffnang, I need to write abouwhat new toys you wish to see in Toy Story 3....


EASY. 


First of all, I can't wait to see Ken, Barbie's true love. Predictable right? Oh well. I used to play with a Ken doll when I was younger, in fact I still have it..... Heh. *blush*


I would LOVE to see what personality is like. Is he brave and chivalrous? Or vain and clueless like his outfit suggests..... The outfit itself is very..... metro-sexual? Not ENTIRELY gay........................ 
Ohhh, who am I kidding. It would be silly to think that they gave the Ken doll a high IQ (i mean, look at that facial expression) but nevertheless, however he is, I don't doubt that he will be very entertaining. Pixar rules like that. 


When I saw the Chatter Telephone character, I had a nagging feeling that I'd seen it somewhere before. I think that it may be another toy that I used to play with when I was little..... Awwwwwww............ I LOVE toy telephones. This character will definitely have a soft spot in my heart. Poor thing looks so beat up too. 



As for a toy that I haven't seen before (in real life).... The Peas-In-A-Pod look veeeery interesting. Something tells me that they are gonna be very entertaining. Full of energy and personality. Kinda like the three musketeers??? Three Stooges? The Chipmunks??? Ha! Maybe. If they ever make this toy for the movie franchise, I am soooo gonna get. I mean look at it! Ain't it the cutest!!!  :D



Of course, the movies would be nothing without Woody and Buzz. They are always number 1. THE best. ♥



 Seriously. CANT. WAIT. TILL. MOVIE. COMES. OUT. 




Get the message?   :)


Peace!

2 comments:

Elaine New said...

hav u watched? haha. i stil haven. =(((

Anonymous said...

ozezowwmu http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle